Monday, January 5, 2009

Today..

h,,.. ari nih adalah ari first my adik2 bersekolah.. Its a quite bOOring today.. actually,, ari ni i bangun lambat.. Unexpected.. PUKUL 12.30 tgh ari baru bangun.. HAH! wat a day.. hm.. actually.. i was waiting for my new gadjet.. it will be arrived tomorrow according to de salesmean have said to me lah.. dunnow whether he was cheating on me.. Semalam agak lewat lah jugak balik rumah.. HANGING arround with my fren.. ARIEF , Aishah , Adillah.. Buying a rm5.40 each burger then im driving going to KOLA perlis.. Nothing else there.. only mamat cintan2 cintun2 yang dok berdating.. then elok aja sampai.. its raining.. what!! mencikk... last2 picnic dalam car ajalah.. around 11.00pm we all gi lah ada mini bazar dekat kola tuh.. nothing interesting.... WASTING MY TYME.. last2 pusing 2-3 round kangar then were going home.. Bangun pagi tadi... perangat my mum PENANG LAKSA.. urm,,, and menyantap.. MAin gam GTA and terus blogging now... saja ja.. dah lama memandangkan tak ada entry,... so just nak exercise my fingertips..

No comments: