Friday, March 20, 2009

Never turning back..

huh.. baru sjork balik rumah.. sempatlah tadi makan dan isi borang IPG(Institut Perguruan).. So Ashamed.. This is 2nd time isi that form.. JUst wanna try my LUCk on it although it was.....endless..So regrets being so STUPID on my SPM 07 result.. Dont wanna talk about that.. hmm.. lertih lar training taekwondo on my ILP this evening.. memang menyebabkan hampir2 termuntah lah jugak sebab memang menyeksakan latihan petang tadi.. SABAR AJE LAH.. hm.. entahlah ,, my mood balik hari ni mudah sangat feel pity at people.. as eg,, to that kid yang datang jual kismis infront of my house masa balik tadi, and benda2 yang tak patot kesian.. I think i was in thier shoes.. Hmm. Oh gosh.. wat happenn.. About my feeling todayy,, sedih sangat masa isi borang maktab tadii(realised that i was so stupid and lazy) , one lessons that i get for today is NEVER TURNING BACK.. i feel i was at ILP is so lucky and beruntunglah.. Bukannya apa, just wanna think to finished my study here and IF SPA calls a job there i will left this place.. hm.. Noe what, life must go on and never turning back....

NO.PIn BSN

No comments: