Friday, April 3, 2009

Life Is Not like what we wants..

hmmm. dah lama ya rupanya tak wat entry dalam blog ni... Sampai dah nak habis cuti pon baru nak start wat.. Well,, overall , my holiday just a simple breaks only.. tak de aktiviti sangat.. hm. just duduk kat umah , wathcing the tv , surfing the Net, and merayau2 without no destination.. Hmm.. entahlah kenapa terpanggil untuk wat entry malam ni.. anyway,, cuti dah nak habis dah, This sunday, i have to go back and continued my study,, Macam belum puas aja cuti.. Nama seminggu but macam 2-3 hari saja.. anyway,, HOPING for the next cuti.. Tak sabarnya walaupun lambat lagi.. hmm..At all.. i fell very dissapointed with my self , my life , my friends and so on.. I dont know why does this happen... Keep blaming others people although it was my did.. I dont know what would happen to me next day or in the future.. FEELs like im a LOSERS ryte now..NOW? yeah.. it should be.. I really feel that im losing my friend.. NOT beST anymore.. I dont wanna mention h** name but.. YEAH.. we're not same anymore.. NOT compatible ANYMORE..Yeah,, as in the phrase 'OIL and Water cannot be combined IT has to be separated' LIKED us 'GOOD poeple cannot be With the BAD poeple'..Yeah.. since it was a TURNING DRAMATICALLY of your atitude... Yeah.. i was in BAD.. So?? Occaylah.. here are some suggestion.. You do your own things While i do mine?? rite.. Dont have to drag/brag/crap me onto your mirror... Just do for your own.. Seems this words blaming me.. Yeah.. it should be.. I was hoping that you happy with your own world.. While i was wannabe in my own world..

-------WE HAVE TO BREAK IT OUT------Thats all...

Sorry seems to be the hardest words...

No comments: