Friday, January 15, 2010

Pening Kepala Dengan MLM!!! What THAT??!!!





hai all, i just got back from the On job training like usual.. But , today i just feel irritated or unaesy with myself !! What wis wrong with this worlds?? What on earth does MLM do?? i9m confused..

Ok.. The sotory begins,,,,,

Today , early morning.. i just go to work like usual. Suddenly my coaleague just ask me or offering me about the mlm program.. I'd think it called im sorry it was D.U.T.a... means stand for Doa Usaha tawakal or wat ever!!! i dun care.. Caranyanya mudah..
Masuk Bayar jelah Rm...50.. and get bla..bla.. benefits.. find urself.. im not promoting.. as like other program...
Masalahnya.. he depressed me with teh stressFULL question okayh..
lama gak lah he's trying to seduced me...
Aku ingat nak lupa.. He remind me again.. WTH!!! WTF!!!
So, im telling he i'll thinking bout it later...
okayh.. dunnow after this im excusing on what ever...!!
SHIT!!!



bukan aku tak suka.. just rasa DAH TAK ADA BENDA LAIN KER ORANG DALAM DUNI NIH NAK BUAT.... MLM... MLM>.... MLM..

Tak suka sebab reasons ...
1. Use money..
2. Downline kena tindas.. upline kaya... pengasas lagi jutawan tahap cipan\...
3. kena carik ahli.. (tebal muka dowh)
4. Tak suka lah...

Baik melabur dalam ASB ker, Koperasi ker.. senang...
Nak kaya kena usaha...berniaga ker.. kerja ker....


ish.. kusut aku...

yang bertambah kusut lagi...

yalah.. sekaranmg niyh... aku baru balik kerja...
Penat..

Then after prayer my parents told me that they going to BRasmana hotell..
Briefing about....
the sucks MLM!!!!!

WHHAAATTT!!!!

MML again..

Other company not like i mention above...

too much MLM company nowadays...

Tumbuh bagai cendawan selepas hujan...

Feeling shit about this...

oh c'mon...

now they laeving me.. left me money.. to buy dinner alone...

OH GOD!! harap2lah my parents dont made a REALLY big mistakes,..

Hope theyt choose wisely... Thinking 100 times..

now i'm losing my mood...

About this SHIT things...

sapa yang untung MLM nih..... ???!!!!

Upline jugak.... Downline kena tindas...



C'mon people.. STOP bullying other people...

Stop taking advantages to others... Tak suka sangat!!!!!!! BENCI!!!!





okaylah... i GTG!! seek for my dinner...
and forgot all of these things....

No comments: