Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today is sunday.

well, have a great and quality resting day today... The power of sunday... masa taip entry ni teringat tadik.. rasa cam nak gelak aja.. tgk si IDLAN yang masuk rancangan Raja Lawak...
Memang pergh lah lawak dia tang masa dia sebut..
"Pak Kassim!!! ponnn ! Ponn11... * dengan loghat utara dia tuh.. muka pon dah lawak aku tgk...

Yang Si alex.. persembahan malam tadi memang Kawx2 la lawak dia.. memang buat aku tak berhenti gelak.. hahaha... yang masa dia lawakkan si pengemis tuh...

memang mantap...

ok.. forgot about all of those jokes in raja lawak...

actually , i still searcging for any place to further my study after my OJT.. 3 months onwards...

Kinda intersetd to join THE UNIMAP.. applyiig for Diploma program..

Thinking i want to use my Sijil from ILP lah..

But, dont now how to applying..

maybe buying PINCODE for UPU la kowt...

C'mon i need to further my study.. My journey still far away..

About going to ADTEC.. for /.
that farway from this place..

nun jauh di BATU PAHat nuh..

to further on my course iaitu TEKNOLOGI KOMPUTER (NETWORKING)

SKM tahap 4 perhaps!?

but.. ntahlah.. but now im doin my OJT...

After this, trying to step my journey...

From the beginnig..

Hope sangat dapat further kat UNIMAP..

dekat dengan homeplace..

kan?|

laterlah i trying to figue these out..

Okayh..

sekarang MOOD terasa sangat LAZYNESS...

Malas sangat nak pergi kerja besok...

MALAS!!! Malas!!

but eventually i had to go whether by hook or bu crook.. *the phrase that BANG DIN FROZEN used to scold at me while working at THE STORE dulu..

okayh..
harap sangat aku dapat habiskan my OJT dengan jayanya,,

nak sangat dapatkan My skm smootheringly...

w'hout any obstacles.. and problem..

takpalah.. harap tomorrow si AH foose datanglah...

nak belajar lagi new things ther on the copmputering problem due to my training...

can improve my skils on these computer problem lah..

Lots of things craziest ang annoying on many computer that i;ve found there..

oklah... feeling2 malas..


ingat kata pujangga nih!!!

need to sleep early...

da...~~~

do my best tomorrow....
AMin...
GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments: